www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars

Go down 
+5
thegrouch
daveell
wagon596
OnlinePokerAds Admin
twinkyninja
9 posters
AuthorMessage
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Empty
PostSubject: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Hello TwinkyNinja,

We are writing to warn you that your chat on 2010/07/24 violates PokerStars policy. Please be advised that repeated violations will result in the suspension of your chat privilege.

The use of vulgarity when addressing another player is not allowed.

When asterisks are seen during chatting, it is a warning that what is being put into the chatbox is not allowed. Using spaces or other characters, or otherwise defeating the censor is a violation of the Card Room Rules.

Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

PokerStars Chat Moderation Team

The following chat was observed
lol, i knew you were being a dikhead
your a phucking clown
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 pm

LOL, I've never actually gotten an Email from them about chat violations, only warnings through the chat box a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:50 am

So the story goes like this I am comming 2nd in a 8k guarentee tourney, 16 people left. I have AK suited and raise 6 x bb from the BB, UTG calls. flop is 2A2. I have him on an over pair, maybe AK AQ, I push and he calls, he shows 99. I thought ok donkey. he hits a 9 on the river. he had about the same stack as me, he was comming in 3rd position.

Now I am banned from chatting hahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahaahah, because i said something naughty.........hahahahahahahahahahah

All I have to say is, what a lucky dickhead he was.

Hello TwinkyNinja,

We are writing to inform you that we have suspended your chat privilege for 3 hours as a result of your chat on 2010/07/29.

The use of vulgarity when addressing another player is not allowed.

When asterisks are seen during chatting, it is a warning that what is being put into the chatbox is not allowed. Using spaces or other characters, or otherwise defeating the censor is a violation of the Card Room Rules.

Your chat privilege will be reinstated automatically once the suspension period is over. There is no need to write to support.

Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated.

We thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

PokerStars Chat Moderation Team

The following chat was observed
are you for phucking real?
your ship has a leak in it kunt
Back to top Go down
wagon596

Poker Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:08 pm

I've never gotton an email or a warning in the chat box,,,guess i need to try harder
take care
Back to top Go down
daveell

Poker Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:36 pm

On Ladbrokes I get the usual warnings, but today it doesn't seem to be working.

As expected, I've been winding people up all day!
Back to top Go down
thegrouch

thegrouch

Poker Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:10 pm

no worries, i never say anything bad, i want donks to stay donks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokersportsmore.com/
POKERGODLUV

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Lol too funny, I think I have had my chat banned several times at several sites. But it was just frustration, when I first started playing. I still slip sometimes though, lol. But is always on lucky situations like yours that you think to yourself WTF!!!??? Then I go to youtube and watch the animated poker videos and laugh my azz off. Youll have to check them out, they always work for me to put me in a better mood when steaming.
Back to top Go down
pokershark

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:52 pm

Hahahaha! I would be pretty pissed too!
Back to top Go down
http://increaseyourpokeriq.com/
buzzmania

Poker Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:34 am

lmao,just too dang funny.evidently im doing something wrong.i want an email too,lol
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:24 am

I printed out my emails and have them in my poker book I keep all my wins loses and notes days to remember etc.

I have 6 emails like that.

I got one warning in a box recently and I asked the moderater to suck a dick. I was banned for 2 weeks.

Seems he didnt like to suck dick. we were then playing some cash 2/4 , 2 weeks later and laughing about it.

Apparently my next ban will be 3 months hahahahahahahah.

When I play cards, I talk to the dealer and the players, not babysitters!.
Back to top Go down
XPOKERCHIC

Poker Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:19 pm

I try hard not to chat while playing. I may say NH or something once in a while. I have gotten my chat banned on PS and FT, but that was a long time ago. If I type donkey play or something like that, I don't think it would cause chat ban. I love to try and trick the FT chat monitor to see how far I can go without getting a 2 minute chat ban. LOL. X
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:56 am

When I am being rude chatting, I am generally laughing my ass off. I dont tilt, but i let them think i am. If I get frustrated, I turn on a movie or watch stuff on youtube lol. I wont allow someone to own my mind in a game.

I use to get to angry, smash the mouse, slap the keyboard, now, I accept online play for what it is.

Chatting is distracting to some players, its like some healthy banter in a live game. You just have to be careful how you do it not to give anything away.

anyways, I sent you a private message with my facebook and msn.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars   Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donkeys and frustrations-warned by Poker Stars
Page 1 of 1