www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Carbon poker-Felt Stars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

Carbon poker-Felt Stars Empty
PostSubject: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 am

1. im a tad ignorant here, so what space for felt stars is carbon poker filling?
2. felt stars is a part of a merged network which i thought carbon and pokerhost was also a part of.
3. so are felt stars and pokerhost the same company?

Steve
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:58 pm

1. If your talking about what the PFN banner said, Carbon Poker is just hosting their tournaments this month because of some deal that fell through with FeltStars.

2. FeltStars, Carbon, Pokerhost and many others are part of the Merge Gaming Network. You can see their full list of partners HERE.

3. FeltStars and PokerHost are not the same company they just use the same software provided by the Merge Network. They do share some of their player base as well but any private games and such are not shared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:29 pm

ok cool, then i will make a deposit to feltstars, no ever doing pokerhost again. I wonder if felt stars will call me and try and sell me a vacumm cleaner like pokerhost did.
Back to top Go down
gypsybella

gypsybella

Poker Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:01 pm

I had trouble with Pokerhost also...way before they came to the merge network. I never even bothered downloading the new Pokerhost. I figured why bother with a site that continuously gives you the run around on withdrawing your money? Oh they will let you deposit as much as you like, but try to get anything off that site...its a joke! The excuse I got from them was, well you won a bunch of money in this freeroll a few months back, and our rules are you have to clear what you won 3 times over or some such junk. It was ridiculous! I ended up just giving the money to a friend of mine in hopes he had better luck with them. I uninstalled the site and never went back!
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:59 pm

I've never had any problem withdrawing from PokerHost but then again I never had any freeroll winnings in my account either.

Every online poker room has different requirements for withdrawing freeroll winnings but PokerHosts current requirements are
Quote :
Any free roll poker tournament winnings will be subjected to a 7 day restriction, giving you access to use the winnings; but not able to withdraw the amount until the require time frame has been met

They will also lift this restriction if you have made a deposit before winning a freeroll or if you make a deposit after winning a freeroll they will cut the restriction time in half.

This requirement doesn't seem that bad to me as you can just let the money sit for a week and then withdrawal it "unlike the play through requirement that gypsybella mentioned and alot of other rooms still do enforce". It really doesn't make any sense to me to have a simple time restriction on withdrawing freeroll winnings but I guess that PokerHost is just hoping that people will continue to play with the funds and generate rake during that time period.
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:49 pm

You will find most sites have the same restriction, a couple of years ago I came across the same problem in a couple of the major sites.

I personally like to play freerolls before making deposits, purely because if i dont like the software I wont play. For example this is why I dont play ion UB, I hate the software, I cant stand looking at it for hours.

I personally dont like playing online in bigger games, I bubble way too much and have a very poor ROI, compared to live games, which is also why I like to play freerolls.

Although I will play an online game for 500-2500$ buyins, ONLY IF there are no satilites to the event. I get annoyed when the 2.00 grandma satilite winner donks my ass!!!!!

Avoid the grandma's!

Totally agree jason, time exclusions are only in place to hopefully generate a rake.
Back to top Go down
gypsybella

gypsybella

Poker Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:24 am

Thanks for the update...looks like they have changed their previous policy and I am glad. LOL maybe I even had a small part in that change as much as I complained who knows? Very Happy

What made me so mad about the way it was handled was I had made several deposits and did all the verifying that is required, and still the freeroll winnings held me back from withdrawing what I had won on the cash tables and in the private trnys I had played. I might even be bothered to download Pokerhost now...but first impressions die hard.
Back to top Go down
celavey

celavey

Poker Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 am

Any update from Carbon? This thread is already a year old.Carbon poker-Felt Stars Good
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Update on what?

I've already posted the info. requested last year.

celavey wrote:
Any update from Carbon? This thread is already a year old.Carbon poker-Felt Stars Good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbon poker-Felt Stars   Carbon poker-Felt Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carbon poker-Felt Stars
Page 1 of 1