www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

More Poker Host problems

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

More Poker Host problems Empty
PostSubject: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

1. So they cancelled the initial depositors tournament without telling anyone. No reason given, I complained because initial depositors want some freebies right?. Well they gave me a 5.00 credit when I compalined. So the rest of you get on it.

2. The 2.20 and 11.00 satilites are not run at the moment for the 50k sunday event. yet you can buy into games which will award you a satilite ticket you cannot use. silly shit hey. you dont get reimbursed until you also ask for that.

3. oh the poiints system. Well I have 1589.17 points, I should get 5.00 every 375 points, so they owe me 20.00 right? I only got 10.00 on 6 june which I had to ask for. Seems they are telling me I have only earnt 748 points? where the hell did the other 800 points come from then.

Here read this retarded crap. Dont know about anyone else, but the site is great to play on, there rules and management seems rather mentally dysfunctional to me.

Fuck em!. Its only a few hundred bucks I have used there, but a promotion is a promotion!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Jesus'

Jesus: Thank you for contacting PokerHost Support! How can I help you today?

Visitor: hiya jesus, can i have my 5.00 bonus points released please?

Jesus: The bonus is release automatically once you earned the points needed.

Visitor: nope, we spoke yesterday, i need 1542 points according to you, it hasnt been released, i have more points than that

Jesus: May I have your Login Name please?

Visitor: steve *********

Visitor: secret password for **************

Jesus: Right now it is showing that you are missing 2 points to get the next increment.

Visitor: its 375 each increment isnt it?

Jesus: Yes it is

Visitor: i have 1589 points correct?

Jesus: Right now it could be that it has not updated yet, so far the system is informing that you are missing those 2 points.

Visitor: ok there is something wrong

Visitor: i have 1589.17 points

Visitor: let me finish please

Jesus: Not really you must know that the bonus started after you had earned some points, so far toward the bonus you only have 748 points.

Visitor: are you trying to tell me i earnt 841.17 points without making a deposit?

Visitor: because that is a lie

Jesus: No but the bonus was activated on June 6th and you made your deposit on June 4th, therefore the bonus is counting only the points you have earned since the moment it was activated.

Visitor: ok which is approximately 1578 points

Visitor: so,,,,,,,,,,

Visitor: 375 increments

Visitor: 375=5, 750=10, 1125=15, 1500=20,

Visitor: you release 10.00 6 june, 5.00 9 june

Visitor: i am missing one

Visitor: and i also had to ask for the last 2 releases, so its not automatic

Jesus: No sir, it was activated on June 6th, therefore it started counting from that moment.

Jesus: So far you have only released one increments since June 6th and you are missing 2 points to get the second one.

Jesus: And yes it is automatic you do not have to ask for it.

Visitor: infact i have only had one release of 10.00, you department gave me the other 5.00 because you cancelled the initial depositors tournament

Visitor: does anyone know whats going on?

Visitor: like seriously, i have never had issues like this on any other site

Visitor: and i dont like wasting my time with such petty matters

Jesus: Sir this is not an issue, is very simple. You requested the bonus in June 6th, therefore starting from that moment you had to earn the amount of points needed. So far since that date you have only earned 748 points.

Visitor: then how did i get 1589.17 points

Visitor: i have spent hundreds on your site

Visitor: ok, i am playig a tourney right now worth 24 points, I will see what happens in a few minutes if you say i only need 2 points

Jesus: Ok

Jesus: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?

Visitor: your site is a complete lie and joke

Visitor: no way have i only earnt 700 odd points

Visitor: audit my account

Visitor: audit it

Jesus: Sir

Visitor: send me the results

Jesus: you have only earned 748 points since June 6th

Visitor: PLEASE audit my account and send me the results

Jesus: You requested the bonus that date.

Jesus: So the points count from THAT date./

Visitor: do you have an email address for management?

Visitor: i dont have a problem with you Jesus, sincerely i dont, you are great

Visitor: but what you are telling me is complete crap

Visitor: and tats your system

Jesus: Mr. Utah you can check the amount of points you have earned by going to player admin and there click on VIP points ledger.

Jesus: Check from June 6th

Jesus: Which was the date you requested the bonus.

Jesus: You will see about it.

Jesus: If you want to send an e-mail you can send it to support@pokerhost.com and request it to be sent to management.

Visitor: yeah i will, i have to go this conversation is killing me in my 30.00 tournament

Jesus: Have a good evening sir.

Visitor: you too, and thanks, i know you just work there, dont take it personal

Visitor: have a good day my friend

Jesus: Thank you sir, you too!
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 pm

You know all that crap really sucks Steve. I'm going to have a talk with our affiliate manager on Monday and see what I can do but its still bull that we even have to do that. The bonus should have been activated as soon as you deposited not days after. I asked them to give us a promo code a few months back and still haven't gotten one but our affiliate manager said that the bonus will be activated automatically when you use our links anyway.

I think its a pretty stupid move on there part to cancel the new depositors freerolls too "basically every site runs those" but theres nothing I can do there and awarding sattelite tickets for a tournament there not running is pretty bad.

Anyway, I'll let you know what they say on Monday and sorry for not being here to get on it quicker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Dont worry about it bro,

I again had the same agruement after aquiring but yet another 375 points. Its only 5 bucks, but its the principle. They said I was still 42 points short lol.

I then asked where I could register for there 109.00 50K tournament. They replied they had cancelled there weekly 50k tournament and they would only be offering 1-3k tournaments in the future.

If that is someones goal 1-3k, then fine they are a good tournament and concept, as are there double up tournaments. I had no problem final tabling in several 1-3k tournaments on that site.

But honestly, they bored the hell out of me, I like much higher stakes.

So I went to make a withdrawal of the few hundred I had left in that account, it was like trying to pull my own teeth out.

In the end, I said "screw it", I went to a 2/4 table and deliberately donked off all the remianing stack of a few hundred and closed my account.

I play some larger games with some very well known players in Canada. They are absolutey shocked.

The only reason I play online is my girl is a paraplegic, when it snows up here she cant get out of the house and we play some games online together. When I travel overseas I like to make sure she had something to do.

I really couldn't give too hoots about the 1000.00, I wanted some online integrity and couldnt find it on poker host.

NEVER again will any of the merged sites get a cent from me.

July-August are boring months up here on the CPT, they only have the normal friday 300.00 CPT events etc. I think I might have to go and find a game in the USA somewhere.

Oh I played that OPA freeroll on there last week too, I came 4th.

Steve

Back to top Go down
FunSeeker

Poker Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Did you guys get this problem resolved, totally? I'd like to know before signing up
Thx
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:38 pm

FunSeeker wrote:
Did you guys get this problem resolved, totally? I'd like to know before signing up
Thx

You know, I didn't even bring this problem up to them. I know that there always a day behind on there points at Poker Host but I'm not sure if that was the problem.

Did they ever relase your bonus Steve?
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

Poker Points : 281

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:55 pm

yep merge sucks
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:06 am

fermented3 wrote:
yep merge sucks

Glad to see you back Fermented, hopefully they pick up on things because they're covering most the freerolls this month.

Be sure to let us know what happened too Steve, I really don't want to keep pushing rooms that screw us over like that.
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:10 pm

No they didnt, they owe me 10.00. But I couldnt be bothered with 10 bucks.

Think of the potential rake they lost from me. Silly them.

I found the whole expereince (in my case only) maybe a 2/10. I dont have the midset to play for 1-3k tournies. But in saying that, many people can only afford 10-15$ buy ins and for those people I would recommend the tournaments.

If you can recall right back at the start when I signed up there was also issues linking me to this site, software failed, expired site certifications etc etc.

I am probably an isolated incident, but at the same time, I found there hard line very offensive.

Oh I enetered the local monthly 300$ buy in down the local last wednesday and took it down. Went to the final table with 55% of the tournament chips and never even looked like getting headed.

Final handed in heads up some rookie committed 45% of his chip stack to my big blind. He should of just shoved it all, I may of folded.

I had 10 9 Hearts, he had pocket 8's. flop comes up 8cJhQh. He pushes, easy call for me (17outs and an open end straight flush draw) Turned a K, rivered Ah.

I took home 13,100.00 for the win and a 1650.00 seat to the spring event.

Then I lost 600.00 play 2/5, never felt comfortable playing 2/5, always 1 card behind, second guessing myself, so I just left after that 600.

Steve

Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:40 pm

twinkyninja wrote:
No they didnt, they owe me 10.00. But I couldnt be bothered with 10 bucks.

Think of the potential rake they lost from me. Silly them.

I found the whole expereince (in my case only) maybe a 2/10. I dont have the midset to play for 1-3k tournies. But in saying that, many people can only afford 10-15$ buy ins and for those people I would recommend the tournaments.

If you can recall right back at the start when I signed up there was also issues linking me to this site, software failed, expired site certifications etc etc.

I am probably an isolated incident, but at the same time, I found there hard line very offensive.

Oh I enetered the local monthly 300$ buy in down the local last wednesday and took it down. Went to the final table with 55% of the tournament chips and never even looked like getting headed.

Final handed in heads up some rookie committed 45% of his chip stack to my big blind. He should of just shoved it all, I may of folded.

I had 10 9 Hearts, he had pocket 8's. flop comes up 8cJhQh. He pushes, easy call for me (17outs and an open end straight flush draw) Turned a K, rivered Ah.

I took home 13,100.00 for the win and a 1650.00 seat to the spring event.

Then I lost 600.00 play 2/5, never felt comfortable playing 2/5, always 1 card behind, second guessing myself, so I just left after that 600.

Steve

So far you are the only one to have these problems with PokerHost "or at least the only one to bring them up". Like you said before its the principle not the money so I'm going to contact our PokerHost affiliate manager tommorow and see what they say.

I understand that you don't want to play there anymore anyway but I'd rather see what they're willing to do about this incident then just letting them get away with it.

Anyway, I'm going to post what they say about here tommorow and congrats on your win too.
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:14 am

maybe they can give the forum a free freeroll to play as a peace offering.

Many people dont air there grievance in a public forum like I do, I know of a few players that have had issues, I also know of many more that swear by these guys and there online professionalism, so yeah who really knows.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Ph_sherry

Poker Points : 2

PostSubject: Bonus activation   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Hello My name is Sherry and I am the affiliate account manager at PokerHost.com. I would like to clarify some of SteveXXXX's points.

1. The PokerHost Initial depositor freeroll was cancelled due to tons of players were not activating their coupon and this tournament would not run. And we gave all the players who were registered cash in order to compensate this. You are also given a $500 initial depositor coupon from our network which you have the right to use up to 14 times.

2. When you sign up through this affiliate you are given a coupon to a $1,500 Private members guarantee tournament.

3. Initial deposit Bonus: This bonus is activated as soon as you make your initial deposit and request it. From this moment on our system will count your VIP points towards your bonus. Our system gives you your bonus automatically as soon as you hit your target. As you can see you were pending 2 points so the system could not provide you your increment. You claim you were given only $10 in our system it appears you were given already $15.

Player Profile: steveXXXX (twinkyXXXXXXX)
Bonuses Awarded:
$15.00

Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Thank you for your response Sherry but from what I understood the players did not need to request the bonus when using one of our links. When I asked you to set up a promo "bonus" code a few months back you said that the players would get the bonus automatically anyway. To me, that doesn't mean that they need to manually request it as well and since that is the case I wish that I was aware of that so I could have let the players know before hand.

Back to top Go down
Ph_sherry

Poker Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:30 pm

I am sorry; we do not provide affiliates bonus codes. Due to the issue is the same, as soon as they make their initial deposit the bonus is activated. This is an issue that is completely logical. Why would a bonus code be activated if they have not made an initial deposit?
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Ph_sherry wrote:
I am sorry; we do not provide affiliates bonus codes. Due to the issue is the same, as soon as they make their initial deposit the bonus is activated. This is an issue that is completely logical. Why would a bonus code be activated if they have not made an initial deposit?

How are you telling me that the bonus is activated as soon as the player makes a deposit on one post then on the next one you are saying that they also need to request the bonus? This is the only problem that I see here.

And to answer your question, the bonus code would be used during the deposit not sign up and would help avoid the confusion of having to request it later as well.
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 am

"And we gave all the players who were registered cash in order to compensate this."

Correct, I was given $5.00 as compensation. The only 2 payments given to me were 10.00 and 5.00, 10.00 was a bonus for acquiring points at 375 point increments. 5.00 was compensation. I never recieved 15.00 for there initial depositors promo.

I was indeed given a bonus code and it was entered manually by Poker Host, it was done at the same time we linked me to this forum as there link did not work due to an expired certification.

lol, thats the same garbage I had to deal with, makes no fucking sense to me.

The whole arguement is totally incredulous, because there next arguement is I only had 800 points and was paid, yet mysteriously I had about 1000 more than that.

They will give you a migraine lol!!!!

If you recall back many many moons ago in a personal email, I made comment about not getting points after qualifying in the 50K satilite. I only had 10 points. So I made a cash deposit a couple of days later because I couldnt make my target of 1000 points for a bet I had with a buddy as I couldnt aquire them through freerolls and satilites.

That point arguement was just doesnt make sense.

scammers!

Steve
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 am

You know Sherry, I'm sure it's pretty hard to keep track of whats going on with you guys and I really wish we didn't have to resort to any of this crap but there are just to many inconsistencies in what I am hearing from you and after all were only talking about $5-$10 here. In your email to me you said that the reload tournament, not the initial deposiors tournament was cancelled and here in the forum you are saying that the initial depositors tournament was infact cancelled.

Quote :
Our reload tournament was the tournaments that we cancelled due to the players were not playing it and they were not running.

On top of that you are saying that your supervisor "Jesus" was correct in saying that Steves bonus was activated 2 days after his initial deposit while you keep saying that all players bonuses are activated right after there initial deposit.

Quote :
The supervisor told him correct, he made his deposit on June 4th from that moment on his initial deposit bonus starts to count, nothing before that is going to count due to until you make your initial deposit, he is missing 2 points the system wont give him the bonus he has to have the right amount for it to automatically go into his account.

As long as the players registered for the initial depositors tournament were compensated for it I can really care less about that but I still want to know why you are telling me that all players bonuses are activated directly after there initial deposit and saying that "Jesus" is correct in saying that Steves bonus was activated two days after his inital deposit.

It's really not hard to see the inconsistencies in what you are saying about the bonus and I have already went ahead and added these terms "must request bonus"wherever applicable and all you need to do is admit that there was a misunderstanding somewhere along the way about this bonus and it will be squashed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Poker Host problems   More Poker Host problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Poker Host problems
Page 1 of 1