www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

tournament win

Go down 
+6
kalswifty
OnlinePokerAds Admin
gutterboy67
BBigzo
fermented3
vernz26
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
vernz26

vernz26

Poker Points : 45

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 am

just thought i would come to this section and big myself up for taking down one of the $150 freeroll tourneys on full tilt this morning. with no less than 7500 entrants this was no mean feat. $18 was my prize for about 6 hours hard work so any kudos to me would be greatly appreciated. only joking
but i do feel good about this win as i feel these tourneys are harder to settle into especially with the amount of donks at the start.does anyone on this forum play these freerolls and agree with me, if so lets have a discussion.
anyway i am of to bed now been up all night winning money. cheers
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

Poker Points : 281

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:37 pm

congrads vernz gr8 job as well. i have played them many times vernz and even placing anywhere in the money is very hard to do. having said that im now trying to get away from playing freerolls execpt the forum ones. i have seen my game improve buy doing this but its been a rough road money games and forum freerolls are a totally different game then regular freerolls and i found my self losing and losing then started to lose confidence. for 2 weeks now ive played the dail dollar and the ferguson everynight with one cash (lastnight)that was followed by a gr8 game in the blt.then played another and won a ticket to the muini ftops sun warm up. so that was 3 out 4 games i placed all yesterday(sun) i needed that so bad. also played the $11 buy in sunday 1/4 million yesterday where i didnt place in the money but very happy with my play as i sat there for 2 hrs and was oh so close to the money. big confidence boost for me it was-
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 am

congrads vernz on your win keep up the good work buddy i need to take one of those down lol
Back to top Go down
gutterboy67

Poker Points : 2

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 pm

hey just wanted to say since joining pokerhost on april 1 i have won 2 freerolls and placed second in another for a total of 25$ and another 2.20$ sattelite ticket. heads up if you join the site though your username is not your table name but what they call a nickname is so i don't get to use my regular table name and to add insult to injuy i even misspelled my nickname and they are unchangeable at this site. oh yeah congrats vernz i know how tough it is to play with the yahoos freeroll tourneys bring.
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:47 pm

Good job gutterboy67 and good luck in the drawing and private freerolls this month at Poker Host.

gutterboy67 wrote:
hey just wanted to say since joining pokerhost on april 1 i have won 2 freerolls and placed second in another for a total of 25$ and another 2.20$ sattelite ticket. heads up if you join the site though your username is not your table name but what they call a nickname is so i don't get to use my regular table name and to add insult to injuy i even misspelled my nickname and they are unchangeable at this site. oh yeah congrats vernz i know how tough it is to play with the yahoos freeroll tourneys bring.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
kalswifty

Poker Points : 18

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:35 pm

I have played the FTP 7500 person freerolls since they started a few months ago. Before that was playing the 2700 person freerolls. Personally i have taken down three of them and a heckload of pays, but its not at all easy, the hardest part is missing all the donks going allin on junk in the first hour of play, even after that you find them everywhere, and when they smash your A-A with 2-7 they say " ITS JUST A FREEROLL " which i always say....obviously you donk!
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:14 am

when i play at FTP i find it really hard to last at the end like it be most of the time 10-20 spot to atleast cash man it suck and it very hard that why i find it easy to play at uB.com freeroll late at night like 1.15am pac time itz easy to take down those tounrys as long as like kalswifty said get past the donk in the first 1hour but the game last about 2-3 hours and only about 1000-1300 people at that time
Back to top Go down
Booky

Poker Points : 71

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Great job, I have only won in the daily $250 at FTP. I have come close in the $150's but never actually made it past the bubble.
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Good effort dude, I use to play on fulltilt a lot and have come 2nd and 3rd in the same freeroll for canada only. Its hard work avoiding the dreaded donk that wants to frustrate you and out draw you with his 78 suited when you have AA etc.

I have always wanted to win one, but still a 2-3 place in that field is also a brag. 1st is the nuts.

well done
steve
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: freerolls-Poker Host-Poker Stars   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Come and play the 100k step 1 qualifiers at Poker Host. Its for an event where the Step 2 is on 29 May 2010. and the 100k event 30 May 2010.

You cant buy into this event, either freeroll in, points your way in, or get a qualifier ticket with a deposit made between 15 Apr-29 may.

I found it relativly easy to get my ticket for 29 May, comming top 50 out of max 2000. Its a fun game if you can survive the dicks that push with any 2 cards early to double/triple up. I like to let them donk away, let them do all the risking work and push against them later, they always call a shove.

the 50k qualifier is also a good game, generally only 100-200 people, but only one prize, making the top 20 is easy enough. I have won it once last week.

I have been on the poker host site for 3 weeks, I find it a good site, i must admit i find there software slow at times.

Poker stars NAPT/TSN and BIg Games freerolls are fun too. I qualify each week for them, the second rounds dont have as many donks. Daily 90k satilite is another good one 40,000 entrants for 60 places and 7 seats. I have come in the top 60 a few times, but generall crash and burn with the heafty blinds and antes around the 1000 mark. Sometimes you have to push and hope for the best rather than blind/ante out.

Steve
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:51 pm

how nice i got my ticket for !100k its pretty easy to qualify but i am i just seen the big game poker stars on tv telling how to qualify but ty i will check it out
twinkyninja wrote:
Come and play the 100k step 1 qualifiers at Poker Host. Its for an event where the Step 2 is on 29 May 2010. and the 100k event 30 May 2010.

You cant buy into this event, either freeroll in, points your way in, or get a qualifier ticket with a deposit made between 15 Apr-29 may.

I found it relativly easy to get my ticket for 29 May, comming top 50 out of max 2000. Its a fun game if you can survive the dicks that push with any 2 cards early to double/triple up. I like to let them donk away, let them do all the risking work and push against them later, they always call a shove.

the 50k qualifier is also a good game, generally only 100-200 people, but only one prize, making the top 20 is easy enough. I have won it once last week.

I have been on the poker host site for 3 weeks, I find it a good site, i must admit i find there software slow at times.

Poker stars NAPT/TSN and BIg Games freerolls are fun too. I qualify each week for them, the second rounds dont have as many donks. Daily 90k satilite is another good one 40,000 entrants for 60 places and 7 seats. I have come in the top 60 a few times, but generall crash and burn with the heafty blinds and antes around the 1000 mark. Sometimes you have to push and hope for the best rather than blind/ante out.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Booky

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:15 pm

I tried one of the 50k qualifiers and forgot about it, finished 23rd and never even open the game, so I imagine it can't be too hard to win.

I want to try the 100K too.

Also I read there is a freeroll for new players, where is this game held? I can't find it anywhere and it is supposed to be today I read.
Back to top Go down
Booky

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Looks like I missed the start of the new player game. Wont let me late register either :-(
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:36 pm

sorry buddy i got kick out one bad hand put me all the way down and never got back up wow bad cards after bad card i just plain did bad guess gl to NDEMON THo
Back to top Go down
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

Poker Points : 115

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:46 pm

i lost it 2 Sad the the same guy as u BBigzo he calld me with K7 i had QQ lost 7k and i was with around 1k left or maybe less Sad it was a good tournament but man at the other table they playd 7 hands allin in a row :S WTF soo...... i dunno
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 pm

that was the same hand he put me out with wtf dude sorry buddy that was some bs
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:50 pm

i hate to heere that buddy because i was hoping that u was going to take him down for me
Back to top Go down
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:54 pm

yea ive tryd to do that but he was lucky :S and lol the hands on the 1st table well lol 90% of them were bluffs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:58 pm

i had a couple of my own that why how i was able to get those chips from that one dude then that one dude luck-ed up an caught that f-in boat so, from there i was down and never got back up.
Back to top Go down
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm

sry to hear that Sad i went down 3-4 times but i managed to go up but i realy playd the QQ toooo well wayyyy to bad i didnt raised that much pre flop i quess i tryd to make some chips more Sad i dont know :S....... and ohhh when i askd u what i had well u didnt got it right Razz it was a bluff
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 pm

it had to be a bluff but with that big raise with ace rug i thought u was setting up for a big trap later and i thought u may have caught the full house but nice u had me fooled
Sad
Back to top Go down
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:22 pm

hehe Smile ok then i hope im gone see you on some other tournaments im gone play at the lucky 7s on poker stars tonight then im gone take a day off from poker Razz btw i realy liked playing with u Smile gl and have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:28 pm

wat is the lucky 7s on poker stars. But yes is has been great playing on the same tables with u too that is crazy i hope to keep catching u around buddy maybe we can play a game or two some time gl tonight
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:42 pm

awwww i see i will play that too then wat is your user name there(mine is BBigzo)
but i will be playing in the freeroll

Last edited by BBigzo on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:45 pm

on PS is DEMON_MK just the same as here Smile im gone fill my info full about the poker sites Razz sooo hope to see u there then Smile soo try to keep up this time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tournament win Empty
PostSubject: Re: tournament win   tournament win Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tournament win
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next