www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Monthly points tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

Poker Points : 115

Monthly points tournament Empty
PostSubject: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:55 pm

admin i wanted to ask u if u could make a monthly tournament. U make all this freerolls every weekend on dif. poker sites ( FullTilt, Poker Stars, Gr88, PokerHost etc. ) so i was wondering if u could make some how to earn points in this OPA freerolls and at the end of the month the top 25% will make it at the final tournament with some prizes in it. Its the same thing like the TOP 10 posters but this one is gone be like with no sit outs coz every1 had playd the whole month to get in to this one so plz tell me what u think about this one thank you for your consideration Very Happy

gun DEMON_MK headbang
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:15 pm

i think Demon should donate 500.00 and we play a tournament.
Back to top Go down
Booky

Poker Points : 71

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:50 pm

I agree with twinky :-)
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:35 am

i see in a way wat demon is saying it would be cool if we make an point system someone keep track of the points and have an tourney for the top OPA tourneys u know like first get 50 second get 30 etc... so on and so on the top ten people with the most point gets and tourney at the end of the month that seems cool
Back to top Go down
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

Poker Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:44 am

yea i mean like an OPA Poker Ligue....and twinkyninja if i had the cash i would do it but i dont Sad.......
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:01 pm

I've been thinking of setting up a league here for a while now. I'll start looking into finding some software to handle the points and everything today. We'll probably set up a freeroll and a buy-in league, I'll let everyone know what I come up with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:24 pm

ok cool ty admin and ty demon for bring it up!!!!! that was on my mind too i just never post but thank you both
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:45 pm

hey admin i have an idea i know u may not like it but to keep this pw stealing jurk off of our OPA freerolls can we start putting the pw in the chat room so have everyone met in the chat about 15 or so mins before the tourney. This will get people in the chat for a min an chat with everyone plus the ones who don't ever post and just get the pw's sent to there email and never having to login to the site to give out to all there friends. i hate to see more people in the game then we have members all the time not cool. and if you dont have time to do so maybe you can pm the ones who is active on the site the pw and we give it out in chat for u
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:55 pm

I set up a poll HERE to get a head count and an idea on where/when to hold a buy-in league.

Anyone whos interested be sure to go and vote so we can get this thing going. If the buy-in league is successful we will set up a freeroll league for the following month as well.
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:12 pm

BBigzo wrote:
hey admin i have an idea i know u may not like it but to keep this pw stealing jurk off of our OPA freerolls can we start putting the pw in the chat room so have everyone met in the chat about 15 or so mins before the tourney. This will get people in the chat for a min an chat with everyone plus the ones who don't ever post and just get the pw's sent to there email and never having to login to the site to give out to all there friends. i hate to see more people in the game then we have members all the time not cool. and if you dont have time to do so maybe you can pm the ones who is active on the site the pw and we give it out in chat for u

Well, its impossible for us to have more people in the freerolls than there are members because right now we have 2,732 members and there are only 1,100-2,000 seats available in any of our freerolls "although I know that 99% of these members are not active".

I think we will be fine just leaving it how it is for the majority of the freerolls but I have been trying to think of other ways to reward our active members, like the top 10 posters freeroll and the poker points system. This league thing should also be a good reward for the active people but the thing is, alot of the members who are not active in the forum have still signed up for poker rooms under our links and are helping to make the money to fund the freerolls so they still deserve to get the passwords as much as our active members.

I know that alot of members probablly haven't signed up for poker rooms or been active and are still getting the passwords but for right now there is no way for me to determine that. The best I can do for now is try and balance the promotions equally between active members and full forum events.

Thanks for the suggestion BBigzo and keep them coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:30 pm

wow really we have that many members i dont even know i thought we had about 500 or so wow i guess i should have checked sorry admin i hope u didn't think i was jumping on u buddy but i fell u everyone on the forum has the chance but i was really only talking about the pw giver outters to the world!!!!!!!!!! they will still have full access to join the tourneys to but just have to login in stead of just gettin an e-mail and never visiting the site again.
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:48 pm

BBigzo wrote:
wow really we have that many members i dont even know i thought we had about 500 or so wow i guess i should have checked sorry admin i hope u didn't think i was jumping on u buddy but i fell u everyone on the forum has the chance but i was really only talking about the pw giver outters to the world!!!!!!!!!! they will still have full access to join the tourneys to but just have to login in stead of just gettin an e-mail and never visiting the site again.

If you scroll down to the very bottom of the home page you should see the statistics box. It tells you how many members we have, how many posts, whos online, whos been online today etc...

I know what your saying about people giving out the passwords though. I Google "OPA Freeroll" every once in a while to see wcich sites are posting our passwords, theres quite a few and thats not even counting people that just give it to there friends or whatever.

I've contacted some of the poker rooms to see if they will shut down the affiliate accounts of these sites and they won't do it. I've also told some of the sites to stop posting them but that doesn't work either, I guess theres not much more I can do you know.
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:55 pm

WOW 2,700 i had no clue that is crazy! ty for the info.
man that suck well at least u tried bro.. ty again for the wonderful site tho i love here like said i never ever been active on a forum before but this one i enjoy for some raisin ty bro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly points tournament   Monthly points tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly points tournament
Page 1 of 1