www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

Poker Points : 66

How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker? Empty
PostSubject: How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker?   How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:57 am

I'm just wondering what anefficient bankroll management system is for online poker cash games..
-I multi-table between 8-12 tables for cash games short-handed (6max) tables with the max buy-in. I read and heard that you should keep at least 3x the max-buy in for each table (so for one table of like $3/6nl, you should have $1,800 just for that one table, 2 tables of $3/6 $5,400etc)..BUT, you shouldnt buy-in to a cash game with more than 5% of your total bankroll....So, with this being said, should you have a total bankroll of $14,400 to play like 8 tables of $3/6NL at 6max tables with each table having the max buy-in of $600?? <>
Should you have a total bankroll of like $288, 000 for a total of 8 tables playing $3/6NL 6max tables with each table with the $600 max buy-in and at least 3 buy-ins ($1800) for protection of each table??..because 5% of your total bankroll ($288, 000) is $14, 400, which is the total money for all 8 tables at play?
I mitesoundconfusingbutdoesanyoneunderstan…
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

PostSubject: Re: How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker?   How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:54 am

Um, sounds like you have either too much money, delusions of granduer or a pretty serious addiction.

Live its simple you can only play one cash game at any one time.

The first question I must ask. Are you, or is anyone for the matter really able to watch all players at 8 tables at the same time to detect betting patterns, like position bets, Squeeze plays etc? 8 tables, 6 max, thats 47 players not couting yourself?

I dont want to sound rude, but I hunt people like you. Because you never see me setting you up.

I know a couple of guys who play like you, they are classic calling stations, only because they have no idea what there competition is doing.

As for the 3 x buy in on the table? The size of ones chip stack is not something I fear or respect. If anything it would go against your table image. I would see you as an easy double up with patient and position play.

Please feel free to let me know how your multi table play of domination goes...hey send me an email, I might even come and play a few hands with you.

Steve
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker?   How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Your right, proper bankroll management for NL cash games is not having more than 5% of your bankroll on the table at a time, it doesn't matter how many tables you are playing, 5% is 5%.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

PostSubject: Re: How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker?   How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 pm

yes 5% or 10% TOTAL

When I play a cash game I take 300.00 for a 1/2 game during the week and leave my ATM card at home.

On Saturdays when I play 5/10 with the guys, I take 2 grand and also leave my card at home.

As a personal rule I practice 5% total for a tourney buy in and 10% for a cash game, but this is also the same rule Ferguson uses. I have uses a lot of his rules, methods and mathematics over the last couple of years and have had great sucess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker?   How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to manage cash game bankroll for online poker?
Page 1 of 1