www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Empty
PostSubject: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:52 pm

The promotion is called the $50 Play Money Hall of Fame Award and you may already have guessed how much Absolute Poker will pay you for those 10 million, unfortunately it’s not a flat exchange rate, but at least you’re getting something for nothing, which isn’t all that common.

Once you reach 10 million in play chips, the poker room will credit your bonus account with $50 and you will also get an honorable mention in the Play Money Hall of Fame. Your play-money balance then resets back to 20,000 and you get to start the whole process all over again. Or, you could play with the $50 and try to turn that into $10,000,000.
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

Poker Points : 281

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:57 pm

ap and ub have been doing that for a long time now. i havent done it have you bbigzo
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:58 pm

no i didnt even know they did that this great tho
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:08 pm

yep bbigzo but i think there is some catches to it though----- i think you have to deposit 50 and play so many hands before you are able to use the money that u get from the 10 mil play chips. im pretty sure thats what i read when i looked into it a few months back
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 pm

LOL!!!! i know. Its always something. They never just give u free money it has to be a catch some how.
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:22 pm

yeah i know. i hate bonuses that are restricted.. thats why i wait and reload my p-stars account when they offer you a free tourney ticket which they do bout every other month. took an 11 dollar ticket and made good money few months back got that 11 dollar ticket free with my 10 dollar reload deposit. so i use the system when i can. last dec UB offered an unrestricted 10 deposit bonus instant match with no strings ive contacted support many times asking (sugessting) that they do that promo again
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm

i never deposit in my AP account they send my emails every month to deposit min of $10 and you get instant match also no no strings. But P-stars gives out free tickets wow let me know when the next one come around i never see any good deposit bonuses. Hey i see u posted on the Poker host topic you dont like merge network. why dont you just test out poker host there is a lot of promo going this month like crazy. sign up tho here we get $1k freeroll, another $1k freeroll for depositing and plus two week of daily $500 dollar freerolls plus admin has the drawing going for $10 plus i think we have a freeroll going on for us this month too i not sure but i think we do.
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 pm

oh wow maybe i should check it out bbigzo. i will let you know when p-stars does that again. they just did one cpl weeks ago with all who made deposits through e-bank or something like that. they all got tickets into a tourney where the winner won a trip to the mohegon. now you got me thinking bout poker host????
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:46 pm

wow a trip to mohegon i dont no where that is at but i know it beats california lol
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:18 am

its in the states bbigzo its part of the NAPT or north american poker tour... some one locally here won a trip big article in are little paper.. whats special bout his story (this happened at p-stars) is he did it all freeroll and hit a royal flush in not one but both games. u have to advance the first round and win the second that in it self is very hard... i can scan the paper if youd like to read it.. lucky b---tard
Back to top Go down
Booky

Poker Points : 71

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:25 pm

I never deposit. I play freerolls for tickets and then play with the winnings (If I win lol) until I run out, then I play the freerolls again :-). I just like to play, so if the gonna give me free entry by freerolls then I'll take it hehe. Won $35 once but blew it on a 3/6 game.
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:01 am

$35 on a 3-6 game i thought the min is higher then 35 more like 300 or so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!   Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exchange Play Money For Real Cash At Absolute Poker!!
Page 1 of 1