www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP Empty
PostSubject: HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP   HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 am

I USUALLY GO ALL IN WITH THE POCKET A'S BUT I DON'T GET THAT MANY CALL'S. SO I TRY A NEW WAY AND JUST CALL A RAISE AND HOPEFUL SOMEONE ELSE BEHIND ME CALL THE RAISE ALSO AND WAIT FOR A BET ON THE FLOP AND RAISE IT THREE TIMES THE BET BUT WHEN I DO THAT I USUALLY GET MY A'S BUST BY A TWO PAIR OR SOMEONE WITH AN DRAW HOW SHOULD I PLAY THIS HAND ANY HELP.
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

PostSubject: Re: HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP   HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:08 am

I FELL THAT THE SECOND WAY IS THE BEST WAY (IM JUST UNLUCKY) BUT I JUST WANT TO HEAR HOW OTHERS WOULD PLAY THIS HAND
Back to top Go down
krysta81

krysta81

Poker Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP   HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:25 am

i play them depending on what kind people im playing with, if theres a lot of loose callers im more likely to go all in, if im playing with horse shoes (aka donks, who manage to hit everything) i'll probably raise 3 or 4x the bb...

its a tough call though, i feel you on that, my pocket aces got cracked everytime yesterday, very frustrating indeed
Back to top Go down
http://devianceweb.co.cc/index.php
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP   HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:49 pm

To me it also depends on the situation "tournament or ring game, position, players, stack sizes, etc...".

Basically in early position I am going to play it like any other strong hand, make a 3 or 4 bet and hope for one or two callers because anymore than that drops the odds drastically. If I get a reraise here then I'll go ahead and push but the last thing I want here is to kill the action and just take the blinds. Also, alot of people pay attention to betting patterns so if I'm going to raise with any hand I just bet the same thing, 3x or 4x the big blind.

In middle to late position it all depends on what action was in front of me "or in middle position also what type of players are behind me". If there are 3-4 limpers, again I'll just throw out a 3 or 4 bet and hope to get rid of 2 of them. One big raiser then folded around to me, depending on our stack sizes I'll either triple there bet or push. If I'm short stacked in a tournament and its not bubble time I'm obviously just going to push, actually I don't even think I could help myself even if I was on the bubble but alot of people say they would fold it "doubt it".

Well anyaway I could go on and on with the way I'd play it in different situations but thats the basics of it, "just play it by ear".
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
fermented3

fermented3

Poker Points : 281

PostSubject: Re: HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP   HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:42 pm

i strongly agree admin... ther are so many different ways to play pocket aces depending on situation. but u should never just call though that leaves to many people in the hand to crack those aces.
Back to top Go down
vernz26

vernz26

Poker Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP   HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:52 pm

it all depends on yr table image and position. i nearly always raise them 4x big blind unless someone has raised b4 me, if that happens i will usually push. it is never a good idea to limp in with this because if you get 3 or more callers yr win percentage with the aces drops from around 85% to around 50%. but remember you will at some point no matter what you do have yr aces cracked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP   HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW WOULD U PLAY THE ROCKETS AA PRE-FLOP
Page 1 of 1