www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online

Go down 
+3
fermented3
DewClaw
BBigzo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Empty
PostSubject: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:26 am

HEY A BUDDY OF MINE SENT ME THIS IT MAY HELP SOMETIME NOT ALL THE TIME THO

People still give off signals, even online, that they are bluffing. Some are better at covering, but others are a little loose and easy to catch. Either way, the following are 8 ways that you can spot a poker bluff online.

1. Pay attention to chatter. Some people cannot seem to hold their tongue. Some people who bluff will be chatting away. What they say may not match up to how they play and that is what you are watching for. Players may just reveal their bluff in what they say without ever realizing it.

2. A person bluffing may raise before the flop and quickly raise again. They are driving up the pot and hoping you don't have a hand you feel confident about.

3. If someone jumps into the game quickly or chooses to sits out and then changes their mind right as the cards are being dealt then they are someone to watch. They probably won't have a good hand, but are simply impatient. If they keep raising or they call quickly then chances are they are bluffing.

4. It is always smart to watch someone who goes all in with a low show on the table. This person may just be ready to call it a day and figures why not go out on a high note.

5. Get to know playing styles. The best players mix up their style, but your average player will usually follow the same general patterns. If someone starts playing odd then they should be watched. They may have a good hand, but chances are they are trying to bluff. Get to know the other players styles so you can spot when things are not quite right.

6. Watch aggressive or loose players. If you notice someone who is always playing aggressively then you never really know when to trust them because they cannot possible have an amazing hand every time.

7. Another thing about watching players - watch what is shown at the end. If someone keeps falling short then you know they like to bluff and you will keep an eye on them in the future.

8. People who play fast are a danger. Someone who is just playing fast and not putting thought into what they are doing is a loose cannon. They may not even have a clue how to play. Don't let them get you. Watch what they play and don't buy into their bluff.

These 8 ways to spot a online poker bluff should help you to start being able to cut through the bluffs that are thrown your way online. After some practice and some time you should start to be able to spot online bluffs just as easily as you do during an offline game.
Back to top Go down
DewClaw

Poker Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:03 am

Making notes on players at your tables helps me immensely . Notes on thier pre flop raises and if you see the cards revealed if the hand goes to a showdown is a great help . Pocket pairs are played by some with the idea that they are good start cards in limit ring games but in that game they seem to seldom hold up except for the large cards or a set hits . They have only 2 outs with these cards and a newer player may think they should have strong value and can be disgusted when they fail which happens often . Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:28 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

Poker Points : 281

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:57 am

bbigzo- i have used some of these to my advantage when NOT bluffing. sometimes when i have a strong starting hand i bet and rasise as fast as i can it allmost allways works as they think i have nothing. but donk play happenes everywhere and its still the luck of the cards with some stratagy. i enjoyed those 8 ty bigzo
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:04 pm

i fell u i use these to my advantage also. i just got this from a friend so i just wanted to share with everyone but ty fermented
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

Poker Points : 281

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:30 pm

you have done a great job here posting,shareing, and being active bbigzo- headbang
back when i first signed up i posted alot with no responces except from the admin-- now looks like some are starting to post which is great--for some reason my friends will post like one or two posts and thats it --i cant make them be active but think its funny they are here daily looking for passwords.....great job bbigzo
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:04 pm

lol i know i have a couple of buddys and some never post im like wtf dude they only grab the pw and bounce out some made intro and that is it i jgoing to hit them up today tho!!!
Back to top Go down
Booky

Poker Points : 71

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:59 pm

I try to use these too, but I think I get them backwards as it always backfires lol.
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:59 pm

ouch!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:20 am

Hmmm rule 3, When I see someone sitting out and they jump in and out all the time I tend to think they have a nice hand.

I know this because I have done it many times when playing other games at the same time and choose to watch those tables.

I personally try and get some chatter going with people who come and go or sit out for different periods.

If they tell me they are playing 2 or 3 others games etc....I know when they play a hand you better have your balls with you.

I know when I do it and quickly sit in, I have a prime hand and agressively pursue it to build a pot and colect, so i can make up post lost blinds and antes.

I personally would treat rule 3 in reverse.

Steve
Back to top Go down
michaeltroian

Poker Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 am

It's hard to determine when a person is bluffing when playing online poker. When you play live poker it's a little bit easy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokeronlineromania.net
quailroger93

Poker Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:55 am

Playing live poker is quite easy as it can be and all you need to do is to be more focus on things that would make you accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online   Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 8 Ways To Spot A Poker Bluff Online
Page 1 of 1