www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

review this hand

Go down 
+7
vernz26
Kenchin666
Telengus
sinn444
FullTiltIronMan
fermented3
OnlinePokerAds Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Anyone have any thoughts on this guys play? It doesn't bother me to much because I still took the tourney down but this was a close call.

PokerStars, $375/750 Hold'em Tournament, 9 Players
Board:
TODOSOCHOS (MP3): $5,243
marcusvbr (CO): $18,883
DVfreewill (Button): $8,986
geek2001 (SB): $11,085
diablo4good (BB): $24,419
schmuch2 (UTG): $71,673
ntens33 (UTG+1): $10,075
187Chucky187 (MP1): $2,907
asarge32 (MP2): $26,729
Dealt to schmuch2 A:spade: Q:spade:
Pre-flop:
schmuch2 raises to $2,250, (2 folds), asarge32 raises to $4,500, (5 folds), schmuch2 calls $2,250
Flop: ($10,935) Q:club: K:club: K:diamond: (2 Players)
schmuch2 checks, asarge32 bets $6,000, schmuch2 calls $6,000
Turn: ($22,935) 5:spade: (2 Players)
schmuch2 checks, asarge32 bets $5,250, schmuch2 raises to $61,083 and is all-in, asarge32 calls $10,889 and is all-in, schmuch2 returns $44,944
River: ($55,213) 4❤ (2 Players)
Results:
schmuch2 Showed A:spade: Q:spade:
asarge32 Showed 4:club: 4:spade:
asarge32 wins $55,213
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
fermented3

fermented3

Poker Points : 281

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:35 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
FullTiltIronMan

Poker Points : 157

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:23 pm

That's crazy. There's nothing you were gonna do about that, you know he didnt have a king. But great job taking it down!
Back to top Go down
sinn444

Poker Points : 4

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 pm

This asarge32 is typical overly aggressive DONK, he plays small pocket pairs way too agressive, and would probably have pushed all in if you had re-re-raised him pre-flop. These DONKS can be found mainly in freerolls and small buy in SnG. Best way to play against them is to trap them. You really played well in this hand although I would have check-re-raised on the flop, cuz he is predictable, he wouldn't raised you if he had a K. These DONKS will often take out good players, but they almost never make it to the final table. Just don't tilt and you will bust him sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Yeah sinn, that pretty much sums it up. Your right about the game to, this was just a $5.50 90 man sng.

I might have re-re-raised preflop but I wasn't really "completely" sure about his play as this was only a few hands into the final table, I just knew damn well he didn't have the King.

sinn444 wrote:
This asarge32 is typical overly aggressive DONK, he plays small pocket pairs way too agressive, and would probably have pushed all in if you had re-re-raised him pre-flop. These DONKS can be found mainly in freerolls and small buy in SnG. Best way to play against them is to trap them. You really played well in this hand although I would have check-re-raised on the flop, cuz he is predictable, he wouldn't raised you if he had a K. These DONKS will often take out good players, but they almost never make it to the final table. Just don't tilt and you will bust him sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Telengus

Poker Points : 11

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Well it's one of those hard hands... So lets start from pre-flop you raising 3xBB(750x3=2250) well it's okay but you can raise 2.5xBB(you doing it in late part of tours) it's strong and it save you some chips(part of betsizing in smallball strategy). So you raised he mini-raised you and you call - i think it's okay and there is nothing to debate about(push would be very bad because you got about 60M so there is no point in it). Flop come and it's QKK and here is one problem check is ok, but after bet of your opp you should re-raise to find out where you at... this call leave you without position and info if you dont have position you should buy info about opp hand.(with 44 he probally would fold but its sems that he is maniac so it's posible for him to push there) Turn is 5 so it doesn't matter well he play 5250 to 20000 and leaving 10 000 behind well there is nothing to think about you pushing and hoping he dont have K. River comes 4 and your opp got full 4 of Kings. You could play better at flop but after all it was just bad beat...

Srry for my english. I'm from Poland
Back to top Go down
Kenchin666

Poker Points : 1

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Pretty much as stated above at these sit&goes I play many people like him, Problem is without Re Raising on the flop you do have no idea where you stand, and he was trying to pretend he had the king. so if you just called on the flop you'll also more then likely be calling on the turn and river 2-3 times the first bet consistantly . so if you do not re raise either option is to fold or be ready to call for much bigger bets .. I usually always re raise but sometimes you still get the people that will push with nothing.
Back to top Go down
vernz26

vernz26

Poker Points : 45

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:34 pm

what a donk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:40 am

wow that f-IN suck azz man wat an f-IN it face donk monkey ouch buddy sorry buddy

No Twisted Evil No Twisted Evil No Twisted Evil No
Back to top Go down
kalswifty

Poker Points : 18

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:31 pm

I dont think theres much you could have done. You run into people like this all the time unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Booky

Poker Points : 71

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Ok, so this exact same thing is what gets me almost everytime. How can you combat this other than folding and then wondering if he really had the boat?

I do have a question though, how did you get the idea he didn't have a K (was right)? You pushed all in with two pair and best kicker. Maybe I am too conservative, I would have folded thinking he had trip K.

Just curious because these are the burns I suffer everyday it seem lol.
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Well, he was bluffing quite a few hands that he got caught on just before that so I took a shot at him and I was right "at the turn". He only had two outs on the river "the two 4,s left in the deck" and all his chips were in, he just got lucky as hell.

Wish I could hit two outters like that Mad

Booky wrote:
Ok, so this exact same thing is what gets me almost everytime. How can you combat this other than folding and then wondering if he really had the boat?

I do have a question though, how did you get the idea he didn't have a K (was right)? You pushed all in with two pair and best kicker. Maybe I am too conservative, I would have folded thinking he had trip K.

Just curious because these are the burns I suffer everyday it seem lol.
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:05 pm

i have hit an one outer a couple of time by luck
Back to top Go down
Booky

Poker Points : 71

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Online I see myself hitting two outters like that often, but the bad part is I am not in the hand anymore. Chasing the two card out is suicide in long run.
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:55 pm

i have played him before. he uses that freeroll donk theroy "a pair is a pair"

He must of been drunk or put him on AJ A10, either way....to call the "all in" on the turn?

Thats just sick, strangely he is successful on fulltilt and plays evry differently to that and what I have seen him play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

review this hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: review this hand   review this hand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

review this hand
Page 1 of 1