Go Back To The Main SiteHomeCalendarChat RoomFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Share | 

Good day at the tables

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

PostSubject: Good day at the tables   Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:37 am

so i just got back from a 3 days live poker binge hahahahah.

i was down 17k, then something came over me yesterday, I wouldnt say I was chasing, but I desided to but into a 25/50 game. I admit I felt a little bit intimidated seeing 500 grand on the table and I bought in for 20 grand (10 players).

I was watching the table for 2 hours, omfg talk about a bunch of asain dickheads with too much money. First hand I got 1010, flop was J98, i made it 1000 from late position (there was 75 for blinds and 100 straddle, 3limpers including me), so double the pot. early position check raised me and made it 3000.00 I called, flop was a A. I figured he had an Ace and then he bet 10k, smelt like a bluff, but i went with my intial instinct and folded.

But what I was thinking was, if I show I can lay down a big hand they might pick on me and I can take advantage of it.

very next hand 99, flop is Q94 rainbow, I checked, Turn is a 4 H, then bamo, early position goes 2k, next guy goes 4k, next guy calls, I hollywood and eventually call. River K hearts. so Q944K, so we have a straight draw, flush draw, maybe a set of 4's, maybe 4's full. early position bets 10k, next guy calls, next guys calls.......I totally shit my pants at this stage of the game with a horrid thought of QQ or 44 in someones hand.

a few bucks under 19k in front of me and it was going to cost me 14k to call, getting 3:1. I again did the full hollywood hesitation play, gave the good old pot odds speach and pushed, everyone called.

1 straight, 2 flushes and my boat wooohoooo. I got all my chips in with the best hand from late position and got paid off nicely.

I stayed for maybe another hour, got up over 110 grand, eventually leaving the table with $108,750.00.

Then I went and pissed away 2 grand on craps, first time I ever played and I still dont know the damn rules and I was stone sober hahahahahah.

So that was my news years present to myself. I made a few bucks over 60 grand.

So I am heading off back to Australia to see my family and play the millions next week, played 2009 came 187th, last year 86th. This year I want to cash!!!!!!!!!!!! (only because i am buying in and not satilites like the 2 previous years).

If I cash Jason, I will put $500.00 up for an exclusive Onlinepokerads tourney on stars. plus an extra 50.00 on your head Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.

Steve

P.s Jason, come play the 101 with me:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: Good day at the tables   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Damn, thats a pretty nice pot Steve, good job.

You talking about Bay 101 or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onlinepokerads.net
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

PostSubject: Re: Good day at the tables   Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:54 pm

yeah man, for reasons i cant explain, something is driving me to play that event this year, i generally go with my gut. so hell or high water im in!

Yeah was a nice pot, great flop and a dream turn card that promoted early action. one in a million hands we all dream of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good day at the tables   

Back to top Go down

Good day at the tables
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Onlinepokerads.org :: Poker Talk :: Show Off-
Jump to: