Go Back To The Main SiteHomeCalendarChat RoomFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Share | 

Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

PostSubject: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Last month I thought I deposited 150.00 into my account, I didnt see it in there and simply didnt give it a second thought.

However, I have been vigilant watching transactions since.

Last night I tried to deposit 30.00 so I could play a few 4.40 rush games.

Again the money comes off my Visa card and doesnt appear in my player account.

I emailed them, no confirmation, no response.

I just sent this email....

Steve (VS STUFF)
to cashier, security, accountinfo

show details 5:52 PM (0 minutes ago)

Hi,

I emailed the cashier at Fulltilt 24 hours ago, not only did I not receive a confirmation, I didn't even get a response.

Last night I attempted to deposit $30.00 USD into my player account (chuckyisblack), it said my visa card was declined. I was rather shocked by this decline message as I know I have ample funds for any deposit, however in the interests of responsible gaming I make only small deposits.

My Visa card statement (online) indicates you did in fact withdraw the $30.00 off my Visa card, yet it was not deposited into my player account and Fulltilt history shows no record off it.

I also wasted 2 hours of my day today speaking with Visa and my bank to confirm my allegation. You indeed do have this $30.00 and I want it back or deposited into my player account.

Details are as listed below:

Fulltilt Transaction History

07195020 24 Dec 2010 17:12hrs $55.00USD Visa

071699E3 23 Dec 2010 14:33hrs $50.00USD Visa

0714AEF3 22 Dec 2010 17:28hrs $100.00USD Visa

071482E9 22 Dec 2010 16:11hrs $100.00USD Visa

CHUCKYISBLACK VISA CARD HISTORY

12/24/2010 15:12:38 FULL TILT POKER Alderney GB $-57.46

12/23/2010 21:29:25 FULL TILT POKER Alderney GB $-31.34

12/23/2010 12:33:14 Full Tilt Poker ALDERNEY GB $-52.31

12/24/2010 Fee - Foreign Transaction Fee $-3.04

12/24/2010 Visa settle - FULL TILT POKER Alderney GB $-101.43

12/24/2010 Fee - Foreign Transaction Fee $-3.04

12/24/2010 Visa settle - Full Tilt Poker ALDERNEY GB $-101.43

You will notice the amount of $31.34 withdrawn by fulltilt, please explain this to me? because I don't have it!

I don't care if its a security issue, a cashier issue or simply an account issue, I want it fixed please.

I play on almost every major site online and this is easily the worst service I have EVER had (pokerhost isthe worst overall). At the very least confirm my email and respond with some form of professionalism please.

I look forward to your reply,

Regards
Steve

P.s, Will fulltilt ever make a deposit function like pokerstars where one can deposit monies in there national currency, so a player always knows how much he/she is expending rather than simplistic USD accounts?

...........................................................................................................

I look forward to there response lol!

Its only $30.00, I eally couldnt give a rats arse about it, but its the principle of the matter!

Steve
scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:00 am

Please let us know when/how they fix the problem. I'm sure they'll take care of it and I know how much it sucks waiting on Email responses from them.

I also know that they've been having banking issues lately, I'm still waiting on a few deposits all the way back from 11/05/10 to go through my bank, hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.onlinepokerads.net
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Nope still no email reply. but serious, when I have an issue on poker stars, those guys get right onto it and sort it out!!

Fulltilt is meant to be one iof the big 2 sites, for a top 2 site, the service is absolute bullshit.

Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Wow, 2 days is pretty bad. I'm not sure if you have more than one Email account but I know that if you don't use the Email address registered with Full Tilt they won't even respond to your Emails. If you do have more than one Email address I'd be sure to double check that you are using the one registered with them when contacting them.

Anyway, be sure to let us know what comes of this and I hope they get it sorted for you soon.

Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:27 pm

Definately the right email address i have registered.

I definately sent it to the right fulltilt addresses.

I don't know what to say, this is just as bad as customer service gets.

The irony is Visa card cant stop the 30.00 transaction, but they will cancel all my tranasactions that reporting period (23/24 dec 10) and reisssue my card and payments.

But I had another few hundred dollars of transactions that day which I did have in my player account and played, and I dont think it would be fair to fulltilt to cancle them all for 30.00.

Its just disgracful customer service.

Steve

Back to top Go down
View user profile
byng0

Poker Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Steve,

This is not right.
I was a regular player on Full Tilt till about 6 months ago. Just was not happy with their all around performance and have not funded my account since.
All sites have their issues but screw me once shame on you, screw me twice, well, theres no third chance.

byng0

Ed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fermented3

Poker Points : 281

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:35 pm

steve,

hope it all works out for you. i had an issue with sports interaction that issue took 10 days to resolve.in the end SI admitted fault and took responsiblty..but it was a fight over ten emails back and forth. all tho some email responces took 2 days to get a responce(all tho they did give me auto responce saying they recieved it) it was when the poker manager made his decision to not compensate me that i went off. for 5 days i sent emails asking for there commissions info---no auto responce-no nothing--i knew all along i was in the right few days past and they contact me-they added 162 dollars to my first place prize pool and let me keep the ticket i won (the ticket i won was for a 5k tourney but was supoosed to be a 75k ticket, a game the site (cake network as a whole) quit running weeks before i played that tourney. so basically i got them on false advertisement--like i said above they took full responsibility admitted falut and agreed that the programmers could of fixed the prob easily but didnt. and it was a freeroll win a 310 value win went up to 502.00 dollars including doyle brunson 30 dollar book....................hope u get a similar out come gl all and HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:16 am

I finally got an email back a 5 days later. Ironically this same day a transaction appeared on my visa statement for an "unclaimed 30.00 usd from fulltilt".

I was so annoyed I actually cancelled my card, then 2 days later another suprise, 100.00USD also unclaimed.

So then the bullshit started with Visa,they wouldnt give me the money as cleared funds for another 14 days. lmfao! its a rort I tell ya, for those of you who dont know, I always use a rechargable pre paid visa card, so if I get bored one night I wont blow 20 grand.

poker stars is scarier having a 10,600.00 limit every 24 hours.

So technically I do have my money back, but if I really needed it I cant use it until jan 24. fucking joke considering its my cash not Visa's or anyone elses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Glad to hear you got it cleared up, atleast on Full Tilts part. I had a similar issue with Stars about a $200 deposit I never made and it took my bank almost 90 days to get it back to me.
Back to top Go down
FunSeeker

Poker Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:47 pm

Hey, 30 bucks could have been 3000....has anyone else had these problems? How long have you been depositing at FT....just curious if you've been a depositing member for a while, and this is the first time this has happened?
I only use online wallets...I hate using Credit Cards online.
GL with your appeal...keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:13 am

i had another account with them a couple of years ago, but i was a victim of credit card fraud for the tune of about 20 grand. I closed the account and several others.

I dont use online wallets persay, but I use "prepaid credit cards", so if I want to throw around a couple of grand thats how much I will deposit onto my card so its my money.

Hence no excuse for the whole 30.00 debarkle.

But I have never had any issues money wise with sites before, which is also suggestive by the deposit limits I am allowed to make on PS and FT.

Its all good, shit happens.

Steve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thegrouch

Poker Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:38 am

never had a problem with fulltilt, support could be faster
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pokersportsmore.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?   

Back to top Go down

Fulltilt thieving bastards.....are online deposits really safe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Onlinepokerads.org :: Poker Talk :: General Online Poker Discussion-
Jump to: