www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

Poker Points : 115

Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons Empty
PostSubject: Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons   Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:19 am

Well i was playing this tournament for almost 4hours i didnt re-buy or add-on so this was great for me i was 7th place and around 65 players left top 30 will get payd and i had 49k in chips so here are the 2 hands that killd me lol:

i was in small blind and i had QJ i raised pre-flop 2400 and the flop was KQ3 so after that i raised again 3.9k to a around 5k pot and this guy calls well i had a really good read about him that he is really aggressive and over-values his cards so turn is 9 i raised again 8K so after that this guy goes all in with 34k in chips i folded that hand coz i had a feeling that he hit something and i folded turns out that he had pocket 9s...so i lost around 15k and i was still in the top 20...

ok so next hand: i was in the BB had 10J same suited and 4 players actually calld that hand and i didnt raise coz i thought that someone was slow playing a big pair and the flop is 3JJ so thats a great flop for me right...well turns out that someone had pocket 3s and well i raised around 75-85% of the pot and the quy goes all in...i did put him on AA KK QQ and so on i didnt had the time actually to think this over this hand coz i didnt had time on my time bank so i calld and i lost 99% of my chip stack lol i was left with only 1000 chips...and i placed 59th place

Ok guys so tell me what i did wrong in this 2 hands a really want to know Smile

DEMON

headbang
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons   Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Well, I don't really see a problem with either of the hands other than the size of the turn bet of the first hand. After the first two calls with only middle pair and a jack kicker you might have put the guy on atleast a king and just continued with a 5k bet "that would still be nearly half the pot" to see where you were at. In this hand that would have only saved you 3k but in the long run it will help alot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

Poker Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons   Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 pm

You are right about the turn raise but i made that raise because of two reasons i knew that this guy didnt had a King or Queen and i did put him on a draw because of a few hands before how he playd a hand he chased a gut-shot straight draw to the river coz of the other guy small bets and he doubled up with that hand so that was one tell and the other tell was if he actually had King or Queen he will raise me coz when the 9 came on the turn after my raise he went all in like the sec after my raise so he didnt know how to trap me or too make some extra chips...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons   Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Todays HOT topic PokerHost 2500$ Guaranteed - Rebuys / Addons
Page 1 of 1