www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Buy-In League Poll.

Go down 
+10
StutteringJo
JennerK19
jolub
mudpie56
8thDragonOma
kev1njr
mriedel
Maddawg1224
reggeboy
OnlinePokerAds Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which poker room would you be interested in joining a buy-in league at?
Full Tilt
Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 13 ]
PokerStars
Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap59%Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 27 ]
UltimateBet
Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
PokerHost
Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
DoylesRoom
Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Other, Please post the room if you make this selection
Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 46

AuthorMessage
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey Jason,

Why dont you propose something to stars in a forum format?

Poker Stars would have to offer some incentive so the numbers of players are involved.

Something like a 3 month challenge, 10.00 buyin, 1.00 rake. IR1A. Rebuy goes to tourney pool. Add on goes to end of season pool.

Only final tables get paid, to keep tourney pool healthy. 8 players max. Final table earns points 1st 10 points down to 10th. Points are given to both a player and the forum they represent.

End of season players 1st-3rd share the add on pool as an end of season prize.

Maybe stars could "give away" a sunday millions freeroll ticket to the winning forum, and that forum can play out for that 215.00 buy in prize.

We have something like that similiar live here, it is VERY successful.

Steve
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:55 pm

I work only when I want to work, as I own the company I work for. I will play anytime, anyday, any amount of $$$.

Count me in, Im there!.

Steve
Back to top Go down
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

Poker Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 am

Why dont we try it one time on FTP...i mean like a private tournament but with 1$ buy-in and see how many are gone play it. One week pre-req. by PM to the admin or someone that is going to manage all of this and there we are we have a game Razz

If the admin wants he can add 10$ or so to JUICY it UP a bit or the top 10 get points here or staff like that...

...soooooooooo tell me what you guys think about this at least it will get things started right?
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:39 pm

I cant do that for 1.00 lol, make it 20 or 50 with a portion to a final event and im in.
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Yeah, everyones bankroll is so diverse here I found it really hard to pinpoint a good buy-in amount so I really haven't looked much into the league for a while now. Maybe we should just do a few leagues with different buy-in levels or something. Also open to any suggestions so just let me know what you think.

twinkyninja wrote:
I cant do that for 1.00 lol, make it 20 or 50 with a portion to a final event and im in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:41 pm

You are right jason, but the unfortunate part about having various buy ins, is it wont be a competative league persay. it will be several leagues with an "us and them mentality".

This is why I suggested 1 league with say a 20.00 buy in. Sure 20.00 is a lot to some and nothing to others.

You make it say 2.00 and people like me wont treat it seriously and push from bad position etc etc.

I guess its a case of adding the carrot in front of the horse in the perbervial carriage.

You make it a 20.00 buy in. See what interest you get. 15.00 of each buy in goes into that league game and the balance it moved to a final pool for finalists.

so if in the leagues you have say 7 cash prizes (based on 45 people) but yet you have 12 cashes (the next 5 and the first 6 given a ticket to the final) do this over several weeks (say 6 weeks you should have something that looks like this.

6 weekly games with a prize pool of 525.00, 250 to a final pool over 6 weeks=1500.00.

Prizes based on average "online" percentages would look like this:

1. $162.75 31%
2. $112.87 21.5%
3. $86.62 16.5%
4. $65.62 12.5%
5. $47.25 9%
6. $31.50 6%
7. $18.37 3.5%
8-12 entry to final along with 1-7.

You do that for 6 weeks at the very most you would have 72 quilfiers. (the truth is closer to 55 (many will qualify twice and you dont get 2 tickets). However the prize pool for mathematical fairness should be based on 12 cash prizes for "72 people".

Final would look like this:

1. $412.50 27.5%
2. $277.50 18.5%
3. $210.00 14%
4. $142.50 9.5%
5. $105.00 7%
6. $78.75 5.25%
7. $63.75 4.25%
8. $54.00 3.60%
9. $45.00 3.0%
10-12. 36.75 2.45%

Even for the smaller players and those building a bankroll, 7 chances at this sort of money is nothing to sneeze at.

I would personally add something to it. ANY player who can eliminate me 2 times in the 6 qualifers i will give them triple there buy in $60.00 (non conditional I will transfer the 60.00 to be held to any fulltilt/pokerstars account immediately). I am more than happy to kick it off for you.

I personally would prefer pokerstars, I would also do fulltilt.

Up to the forum, but those who wish to compete weekly and make it a success, it will cost you 20.00 a week.

So theres my idea on the table.

have a good one guys,

Steve

gun
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:24 pm

I sent a proposal to Full tilt about running something like this and will let you guys know we come up with.
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:38 am

Well, Full Tilt said that they wouldn't be able to do this exactly. Heres the message I got back from them.

Hello Jason,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

We can set up private tournaments for you but we cannot organise a structure that includes a final or a percentage of the buy in going to the final.

We set up standard private tournaments with a 9 handed payout structure.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're always here to help.

Regards,

Kevin
The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker

I'm going to go ahead and try Stars, otherwise we'll have to come up with an alternative.
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:12 pm

I have noticed only 45 people answered the above poll. If we have any chance of making this a fun sucess we need forum support and know we will get 45 players each week.

I guess you must look at this from another perspective also, if we wish to do this again in the future on Stars we need to make it a success the first time so they will do it for us again.

first impressions always count.

The future of any league or any idea is dependant on support, we could also use a similiar idea against other sites/forums.

Me personally i just klike the idea of taking easy money from Jason, Demon and Bingo!

Razz

What numbers do we really have here?, The above payouts on this page are very close to accurate if we have the support hammers
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Well, Stars said they wouldn't be able to accomadate either.

We can set up our own final at Stars or Full Tilt as a restricted tournament and only add players 1-12 from the qualifiers but we'll have to do it as a buy-in because neither site will take anything from the qualifier prize pools. We can probably add some cash to the final to get more players interested though.

As for actual numbers, we currently have 4,345 members at the time of writing this but I'll have to add something to this weekends Email and probably start a new thread to gauge everyones interest again. We'll see what kind of numbers we get in the next few weeks and go from there.
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 4:24 am

ok im in for 20 each week, and i will give 60 to ANY person who can bust me twice in 6 weeks.

get them to set up all 6 games at once Jason, I will buy into all games imemdiately to kick her off

Steve

P.s I am sure we can get 45 players a week.

P.s.s Jason better keep track of who busts me lol!

P.s.s pokerchic, you bust me and the eloping is OFF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buy-In League Poll.   Buy-In League Poll. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buy-In League Poll.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Onlinepokerads.org :: Off Topic :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: