www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

OPA top 10 = total joke

Go down 
+4
BBigzo
DEMON_MK
OnlinePokerAds Admin
fermented3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fermented3

fermented3

Poker Points : 281

OPA top 10 = total joke Empty
PostSubject: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:11 pm

the winner of the opa top 10 was seated at a table where everyone was sitting out including admin.there fore giving the eventual winner a hugh aadvantage. does no good to reward posters when 5 or 6 our of 11 people sit out...cheers to poker fat for playing a real poker game as well as bbigzo all sit outers u suck
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:19 pm

I understand how you feel about it and we're going to plan a better one out for next month. I definitely didn't want to be sitting out and I wasn't kidding when I told you that someone shot my dog. You shouldn't really hold that against me for sitting out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

Poker Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 pm

gg poker fat u cractd my aces lol bbigzo bud sry that u lost that way Sad and all the sit outers well if u cant play send a PM to the admin or something coz there were actualy other players that wanted to play like----> twinkyninja but dunno admin what can u do about all of this Sad im just hoping that the next one is not gone be like this one and admin are there any other freerolls this weekend if yea can u send me some PW by MAIL or PM plz if u can of course and im so sorry to hear that about your dog Sad
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:35 pm

DEMON_MK wrote:
are there any other freerolls this weekend if yea can u send me some PW by MAIL or PM plz if u can of course and im so sorry to hear that about your dog Sad

If you pre-registered for the 1k OFC freeroll at GR88 thats on Saturday and a 1k added on Sunday. Theres also a freeoll and cash added tourney at Cake on Sunday and the password will be sent to everyones Email.
Back to top Go down
DEMON_MK

DEMON_MK

Poker Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 pm

ty admin...this 2 on GR88 the pre-req. is closed it was closed on april 28th 2010 at 3pm ET Sad
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:48 pm

I know the pre-reg closed, I sent out Email reminders about it a few times. Just be sure to check the tournament schedule every couple days or so because we add tournaments all the time.

DEMON_MK wrote:
ty admin...this 2 on GR88 the pre-req. is closed it was closed on april 28th 2010 at 3pm ET Sad
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:09 pm

yeah that suck how i lost i guess i was trying to be greed and get the bounty that sucks for u JJ vs AA on the Flop a Jack comes wow sorry buddy
DEMON_MK wrote:
gg poker fat u cractd my aces lol bbigzo bud sry that u lost that way Sad and all the sit outers well if u cant play send a PM to the admin or something coz there were actualy other players that wanted to play like----> twinkyninja but dunno admin what can u do about all of this Sad im just hoping that the next one is not gone be like this one and admin are there any other freerolls this weekend if yea can u send me some PW by MAIL or PM plz if u can of course and im so sorry to hear that about your dog Sad
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:28 am

you all played much better then me and need to take this time to say sorry to the admin he does agreat job here and i should of been more thankful that we even have those freerolls. again my total bad --i played and lost and shouldnt of said anything except thank you to the admin for putting that on for us--IM sorry to you all ---FERMENTED3
Back to top Go down
TexMexMan

Poker Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:57 am

Thanks to Onlinepokerads for a fun tournament. Some of you need to quit your griping. You got to play for free. Yes, I won the tournament in large part because the players at my first table didn't show up. That wasn't my fault. If fermented or anyone else had been in my position, they would've taken advantage as well. After the break, I was head's up with one opponent and was late getting back to the table because I was eating. Guess what my opponent did? He raised every hand quickly so he could steal my blinds! That's poker. If you don't show up, you can't win. What happened was nobody's fault except the players who didn't show up.

Thanks again to the Admin for the tournament. Sorry to hear about your dog. I hope your dog makes a full recovery and that the perpetrator gets caught and punished appropriately.
Back to top Go down
twinkyninja

Poker Points : 250

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:13 pm

i dont want you to sit out either Admin, I wana torture you into retiring from poker and becomming a professional Monopoly Player!

Very Happy Steve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Anytime you want me to set up a heads up table just let me know when and where Twisted Evil

twinkyninja wrote:
i dont want you to sit out either Admin, I wana torture you into retiring from poker and becomming a professional Monopoly Player!

Very Happy Steve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fermented3

fermented3

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:36 pm

first off texmexman congrads--i agree bout the sit outers and any of us would of used that to our advantage. and i have been much more active here then you and was my idea to have that freeroll months ago anyways--so i had a right to say what i felt--just should of done it with a pm to the admin.( the admin was very aware of how i felt and still feel).i am thankfull for the freerolls the admin sets up but ive all ready decided to spend less time here at opa. some seem to forget that for months it was only me,wecrackaces and the admin that were active posters and if we cant speak up about something we think is wrong with out pissing everyone off then i need not be here..ill check in with you guys in a month or two--- good luck to all you guys....
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:12 pm

I don't mind anyone speaking there mind here whatsoever. I just felt like you were putting me on the spot for sitting out and under the circumstances you knew it wasn't by choice. The whole situation sucked and I don't mind you voiceing your opinion about it, I was just making sure that everyone knew the reason I was late to the tourney.

Anyway, I didn't forget about when it was just a few of us active on the forum and I really appreciate how often you post on the forum then and now. Hope to see you around before a few months and I'm getting ready to set up a Stars freeroll like you and a few others suggested "just so you know I do take yours and everyone else heres opinions into account".

fermented3 wrote:
first off texmexman congrads--i agree bout the sit outers and any of us would of used that to our advantage. and i have been much more active here then you and was my idea to have that freeroll months ago anyways--so i had a right to say what i felt--just should of done it with a pm to the admin.( the admin was very aware of how i felt and still feel).i am thankfull for the freerolls the admin sets up but ive all ready decided to spend less time here at opa. some seem to forget that for months it was only me,wecrackaces and the admin that were active posters and if we cant speak up about something we think is wrong with out pissing everyone off then i need not be here..ill check in with you guys in a month or two--- good luck to all you guys....
Back to top Go down
TexMexMan

Poker Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:55 pm

No hard feelings. Let's play some poker! I hope to see everyone in the next game.
Back to top Go down
Treenna

Poker Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:20 am

OnlinePokerAds Admin wrote:
I wasn't kidding when I told you that someone shot my dog.

This is horrible!!!!!
I am so sorry to hear about your dog.
I hope they caught who did this. Sad
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:22 am

wow i have been gone for a week!!! i have been very busy lately. Man dang there is alot of drama going on wtf i missed alot wow!!! and fer i been here before u soooooo!!!!!! admin did u ever figure out wat happen and who did it? and once again ty bro
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:25 pm

I still never found out who did it, probablly never will. The dogs doing fine now though, it still sucks that I have to stay home with him for another week though. I'm going to have alot of catching up to do next week.
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:19 pm

wow that suck man!!! hang in there bro
Back to top Go down
Vinny

Vinny

Poker Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:51 pm

I was sorry to here about that too. Crasy stuff.
anyways thx for the congrats, i'll take 2nd.
From now on i'll be using Vinni_Bigs on FTP. My fat account i'll keep for my play chips, can't tranfer those i dont think.

thanks for the invite to that tourney it was fun, to bad about the sit outs, a few missed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPA top 10 = total joke   OPA top 10 = total joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPA top 10 = total joke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Onlinepokerads.org :: Poker Talk :: General Online Poker Discussion-
Jump to: