www.Onlinepokerads.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Back To The Main SiteHomeLatest imagesChat RoomSearchRegisterLog in
Carbon Poker Bonus

100% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600
  Plus  Private  Freerolls.

Poker Host Bonus

PokerHost Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

your  bonus  now.

FeltStars Bonus

150% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $750

to get your bonus now.

Cake Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match   Bonus  of  up  to $600

Poker Stars Bonus

100% Deposit  Match Bonus worth up to $600 Plus Private Freerolls.

Sign  up  HERE and use marketing code psp7294 and bonus code stars600 to get your bonus now.

Bodog Poker Bonus

Bodog Poker Bonus

110% Deposit Match Bonus of up to $1,100 Plus  Private  Freerolls.

to get your bonus.

Red Star Poker Bonus

110% deposit match bonus of up to $600 plus OnlinePokerAds Freerolls.

888 Poker
888 Poker Logo

Canadian players can play online poker with 888poker and win BIG.

Also, everyone gets $8 Free just for signing up with 888 Poker.

Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

Poker Points : 2752

Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:06 pm

We concluded the drawing today with well under even 50 entries "guess the whole Facebook thing detoured everyone". Anyway the winner is the_tricky_one, congratulations.

If anyone has any suggestions for a different type of contest or promotion please post it in the suggestions section HERE. Hopefully we'll get more entries in a contest that everyone is interested in.

Thanks to all who entered and good luck in the next one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinepokerads.net
marciniolucas

Poker Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:22 pm

How about a drawing that involves play chips, i dunno about the rest of the ppl on here but i love play money games, like who ever gets 1,000,000 chips in play money by the end of the week or somthin enters a tourney but the prize should be an entry to like a good tourney or somthin, not just a 5 or 10 dollar drawing cuz that isnt even enough to start a bankroll unless u really have nuttin else to do but play .01 .02 blind cash games all day. somthin like this....

Who ever racks up 100,001 to 499,999 in one week in play chips gets to enter like a 10 or 20 dollar tourney who ever racks up 500,000 to 999,999 gets to enter a bigger tourney and 1,000,000 or more gets like the Sunday Millions ticket or somthin i dunno, but this whole drawing thing ....aint workin...

Or how about this....

If you enter a freeroll and lets say you place u could get a free entry to some kind of cash tourney, if you enter a freeroll and you win 1st that should be like a cool prize like a big tourney or a cash bonus of like 50 bucks..

And because im in Marketing...lol this could work too

blogging, MLM, E-zine, etc...and get a referral bonus...like set up a referral program so when someone joins OnlinePokerAds under your link it will get tracked and for every 50 or 100 ppl or somthin you get a cash deposit into your poker account..

And my final proposal would be get with one of the poker rooms...preferrably Poker Stars lol and ask if they can set up a private tourney for ppl that are are part of this forum/website, now i know that would take a lot of sales and pitchin tactics but imagine if you got yourself an exclusive weekly freeroll strictly for members of this site lol let it be like a $100 pool or somthin, watch how fast you'll get a member base then....I got some othr idea's ofcourse but they cost a little but if ya want more info feel free to email me or message me
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Thanks for the ideas marciniolucas, gives me alot to think about. The drawings were working for a while but adding in the whole Facebook thing turned everyone off I guess.

As far as the play money idea, that wouldn't work because play money is not tracked with the poker rooms. Maybe we can set up some kind of rake race with real money though "can't be through PokerStars though since they don't disclose any player information". I currently run these on my rake back site already and everyone likes them "you can check the site out in my sig get rakeback".

Just so you know we do offer private freerolls already and were always in contact with the poker rooms to get more set up, you can check the current schedule HERE.
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

Poker Points : 600

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:16 am

i just dont understand it cant get any easier i mean free money just to post and be come a friend on facebook one time how hard is thats we just dont have enough active members thats why and they dont stop by for nothing we just need to get active members some how
Back to top Go down
marciniolucas

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:06 am

Ohh well there ya go...i didn't know those were freerolls set up by this site...see thats cool i think in time it will pay off...but i still think a little referral marketing wouldn't hurt i mean i wouldn't be doing it only cuz i don't need to but im sure some ppl would love to get some extra bucks in there account to start there bankroll...

Did you try the whole google adwords thing? PPC is workin well but since there are a lot of these sites out there a catchy banner ad or "phrase" could do the trick...

Maybe try indexing, i mean with a referral program indexing would help a lot...I mean lets be serious you guys want to start figuring out how to make money right?? So i would think about a total member's angle if you know what i mean...You don't want to get stuck with an awesome member base but no way to have a revenue stream...or you'll end up like facebook lol...but seriously i think in time and with the simple word of mouth this will grow to probably the hottest poker forum sites out there...
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:50 am

I'll look into setting up some type of refferal system here, I already have one employed at a rake back site of mine that works quite well.

As far as ppc, AdWords is currently only open to the U.K. market for gambling sites and this was just allowed a month or two ago so we haven't tried it yet, not sure that its even worth it. I don't think we have much of a problem gaining members, I mean 1,800 in the first 3 months is'nt that bad, it seems to be more of a retention problem which is why I am asking players for input on what they'd like to get from us.

As far as a revenue stream for the site, the main site has been up for a few years now so we do have a pretty good size player base and we are making some money. We just set up this forum recently to get feed back from the players and as an outlet to get info. to them other than just Emails. It would be great to see it turn into more of a community though, thats another reason we're trying to make everyone happy and hopefully start being more active in the forum.

Not to sure what you mean by indexing but we do offer a search feature on both the main site and the forum here.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

marciniolucas wrote:
Ohh well there ya go...i didn't know those were freerolls set up by this site...see thats cool i think in time it will pay off...but i still think a little referral marketing wouldn't hurt i mean i wouldn't be doing it only cuz i don't need to but im sure some ppl would love to get some extra bucks in there account to start there bankroll...

Did you try the whole google adwords thing? PPC is workin well but since there are a lot of these sites out there a catchy banner ad or "phrase" could do the trick...

Maybe try indexing, i mean with a referral program indexing would help a lot...I mean lets be serious you guys want to start figuring out how to make money right?? So i would think about a total member's angle if you know what i mean...You don't want to get stuck with an awesome member base but no way to have a revenue stream...or you'll end up like facebook lol...but seriously i think in time and with the simple word of mouth this will grow to probably the hottest poker forum sites out there...
Back to top Go down
OnlinePokerAds Admin
Admin
OnlinePokerAds Admin

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:53 am

Alot of people do stop by, I see the stats. You are right about members not being active though, I guess they just find what they're looking for and thats about it, never even make a post.

BBigzo wrote:
i just dont understand it cant get any easier i mean free money just to post and be come a friend on facebook one time how hard is thats we just dont have enough active members thats why and they dont stop by for nothing we just need to get active members some how
Back to top Go down
the_tricky_one

Poker Points : 205

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:58 am

Hi there,

Just a quick post to say thanks to all at onlinepokerads.net. This is the first prize draw i've entered as i've not been a member for long. I was so shocked to get the email saying i'd won.

I agree with other comments made on this thread, it's free money. How can people be so lazy.

As i said i'm new so feel free to shoot me down in flames but, I think alot of people just join up for freeroll info and don't bother posting co's they have the info they came for. Is it possible to put maybe a minimum post limit on accounts so people only get the info after they have actually contributed to the forum. This would affect me because i only have 2 or 3 posts but i know i would get there.

Just my thoughts,

Tricky

P.S. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
marciniolucas

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:34 pm

hey that sounds like somthin interesting...w/e it is im sure the admin's are workin on it, as for being new to this game lol u aint the only one buddy
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:19 pm

congrats the-tricky-one i wish u luck at the tables. make that 5 in to 200+ bud gl see u around
Back to top Go down
BBigzo

BBigzo

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey J i dont have any ideas for a better contest or promotion but i have a small idea maybe we can get people just a little bit active. Maybe to receive the passwords or free roll of our password u must post 5 time a week to be active and make new special tourney with a bounty for the month for the super active people with posts of 20+ a week, idk im just trying to think of something i dont know to much about this stuff it was just an idea i was thinking

AND OH THIS GUN THING IS COOL

gun
Back to top Go down
Booky

Poker Points : 71

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 pm

I really like the freeroll tourney's but lack the time to sit and watch the .tv for passwords. Honestly I try to log in everyday for updates but rarely post. I am trying to post more to show more activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!   Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to our March 2010 drawing winner!
Page 1 of 1